Cannot login to my site

i cannot login to my site through ftp,
and also my site was disappear.

my web site is
comic.bplaced.net

could anyone please tell me whats happen ?
thank you very much !!!

Good morning,

first of all: I can’t tell you exactly what happened to your account. Your account is on the 4th server, which should be online. Although the server should be on there might be some trouble because server 2 is offline atm and server 6 was taken off by the police (a user made crap and the police acted very fast). Server 6 isn’t reachable for the admins atm and of course the data of the server too.

miro - the serveradmin - had to change some settings and to get a new server as consideration for server 6. Perhaps there are some problems with the new settings.

I think the servers / service will be available as fast as possible.

Kind regards
myPages

Hello, I have a problem, after the email I received from you on the server (6), you told me that I’ve created a new password with the name greekforum, but I draw the conflicts messages:

FTP accounts: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user “bplaced”

MySQL databases: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘bp’@‘bplaced.net’ (using password: YES)

PgSQL databases: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user “bplaced”

My site: greekforum.bplaced.net

Please I need your help to solve the problem, thank you.

Sorry for my English.

thanks for your kindly reply ~
at the beginning, i thought i was in server 6,
as i have received the email about the bad news …

i hope my site will recover soon !~
thank you very much !!
:slight_smile:

[quote=“myPages”]Good morning,

first of all: I can’t tell you exactly what happened to your account. Your account is on the 4th server, which should be online. Although the server should be on there might be some trouble because server 2 is offline atm and server 6 was taken off by the police (a user made crap and the police acted very fast). Server 6 isn’t reachable for the admins atm and of course the data of the server too.

miro - the serveradmin - had to change some settings and to get a new server as consideration for server 6. Perhaps there are some problems with the new settings.

I think the servers / service will be available as fast as possible.

Kind regards
myPages[/quote]

Yes, your account was on hosted by server 6. At the moment all queries pointing at server 6 are forwarded to server 4. but i’ve got a question? how did you read the news? was it also written in english?

thx your reply.
i receive the email is in Deutsch,
but i translate it by google ~

i am still waiting …when my site will recover…
o.0

comic.bplaced.net

Yes I’m still waiting too
We need our data! :hail:

yes… we still waiting…
I wait to my account, and all filles :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“pepe67”]yes… we still waiting…
I wait to my account, and all filles :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

i just want to get back my acc…

yea… please recower my files or, delete my account, becouse I have a backup

Well,

our serveradmin miro is always in contact with the police and tries to get the server and the data as fast as possible. But as you may know some authorities aren’t famous for being fast :wink: and to check a complete server for files which are suspected to be involved in crime will took time…

Kind regards
myPages