Index.php was auto clipped:(

I have a problem when index.php was auto clipped : some line( html and JavaScript ) at the end off index.php was clipped!
I have tried to upload It again more than 6 times :hail: , but within 12 hours, It was auto clipped again and my site lost It tail o.0 .
Now I have cut some white line in index.php, I hope It wont clip again, but this solution isn’t well, is It?

this line at the end of site
„All Copy © Right ® 2008-2009 by: pham.channhan
Special thanks to bplaced.net, uni.cc, and jQer“<— It was clipped from here at this moning(gmt+7), but at 16:30 today,
it was cut some line more :motz:
And some javaScript after that line are clipped, too :bandit:
Help me, please…
Have bplaced limited number of line in index.php?

Sorry, but it’s quite hard to figure out where/what the problem may be.

Where do you find this clipping - does it occur only when you retrieve the ressource via HTTP?
Or has the file itself been truncated, when you access it via FTP?

The first address you mentioned does a redirect to http://n27.bplaced.net/messenger/E_1.php?l=/www/index.php, and then gives a 404 File Not Found error.

[quote=„chrisb“]Sorry, but it’s quite hard to figure out where/what the problem may be.

Where do you find this clipping - does it occur only when you retrieve the ressource via HTTP?
Or has the file itself been truncated, when you access it via FTP?

The first address you mentioned does a redirect to n27.bplaced.net/messenger/E_1.ph … /index.php, and then gives a 404 File Not Found error.[/quote]

:slight_smile: The first address is only the FTP address, It wont work in http, I putted it for Support only. You can access my homepage at w3.n27.uni.cc (using FireFox3 is recommend, IE or other navigator might have some err in graphic or JavaScript or CSS).

I find this clipping in the php source file:
+The original length of index.php ( source code ) is 250 line.
+After the first clipped, the length was 205 line (the 205th line has clipped some last words).
+At the second clipped, the length is 196 line.
Luckily, I has just clipped the line contain credit, hit counter and google-analytics of my site. I cannot wait for the third cliping :p, I always rewrite the index.php before the third cliping happen :sun: .

And only the index.php was clipped. No files else are clipped .

So just to get this absolutely clear: The index.php file is already truncated on the FTP-server? When you log in via FTP and look at the directory listing, the file size is wrong? (Taking into account differences regarding line breaks between Windows/Unix systems.)

[quote=“chrisb”]So just to get this absolutely clear: The index.php file is already truncated on the FTP-server?
No, FTP sever is work-well
When you log in via FTP and look at the directory listing, the file size is wrong? (Taking into account differences regarding line breaks between Windows/Unix systems.)
Yes, I was wrong, but only after some hours[/quote]
example:at 29 Sep 2009 14:56:16 +0200, Just after I have upload index.php, the filesize has right , and I could access thought http normally, all thing are right. But at 30 Sep 2009 2:56:16 +0200, the size of index.php has changed(smaller), It has clipped…
I wont overwrite index.php in 48 hours, and I will take some screenshort If you want.

And the file w3.n27.uni.cc/player/index.php was clipped, too…
[attachment=2]Image1.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Image2.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Image3.png[/attachment]

1. Oct 2009, 23:42 forum time:[attachment=0]Image4.png[/attachment]
    Help me, please… :unamused:

[attachment=0]Image5.png[/attachment]

Help me,
[attachment=0]Image6.png[/attachment]
:motz:
I haven’t overwrite index.php in 72 hours , and you see, It’s smaller time by time.

Reply me…

mhhhh maybee somebody has your password?

You can have in a PHP File as many lines as you want, only the time, that the script has, is limited.

Chris