Message "Warning: Parameter 1 to cms_module_Lang(

When I log into viennaswingers.bplaced.net/ I get this message “Warning: Parameter 1 to cms_module_Lang() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php on line 2003”.

bplaced Tech. Support suggested "download the file lib/classes/class.module.inc.php. After Downloading open …it go to line 2003 and search for ‘&’ and remove it. Save the file and upload it to your space. Now everything should work fine again.

But line 2003 does not have an “&”, line 2003 reads: "return call_user_func_array(‘cms_module_Lang’, $args).

The next suggestion from bplaced was “search in this File for “function cms_module_Lang(” This should be a Standard function declaration with a Parameter-List like: function cms_module_Lang($arg1, $arg2, $arg3) One (or more) of these parameters has an “&” to the left of the $. Just remove it. For example: Change function cms_module_Lang($arg1, &$arg2, $arg3) to function cms_module_Lang($arg1, $arg2, $arg3) That should correct the problem”.

I searched for “function cms_module_Lang” in class.module.inc.php but did not get any hits.

bplaced Tech. Support then asked for “the name and version of your CMS.” to which I replied “at the bottom of viennaswingers.bplaced.net/admin/index.php it reads CMS Made Simple 1.2.5 “Free Hill””

bplaced Tech. Support then asked that I post this problem in the Forum, as the Support-System wasn’t made for long postings.

There is another series of error warnings on viennaswingers.bplaced.net/admin/index.php
that reads:
"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php:2003) in /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 161

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php:2003) in /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 164

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php:2003) in /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 167

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php:2003) in /users/viennaswingers/www/lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 168

Hi,

you are using CMS Made Simple, aren’t you?
PHP 5.3 is official supported with CMS MS 1.7… But version 1.7 isn’t released yet.

A fix for your problem is given in CMS MS forum: forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph … 764.0.html

But there are several other bugs in CMS MS with PHP 5.3 at the moment…