Please help me: I don't speak German!

Hi, I would like to ask the following things. Please reply in English or Italian.

• Are Italian Websites allowed?
  • Is the service completely free? Is anything required to keep the account live? (e.g. login every month)
  • Are links to Megaupload, Rapidshare, Hotfile, etc. allowed?

Thank you and bye! :smiley:

Hello Filarono,

• Are Italian Websites allowed? - yes, italian users und websites are welcome
  • Is the service completely free? Is anything required to keep the account live? (e.g. login every month) - [i]our service is completely free, login all 3 month at bplaced.net
  • Are links to Megaupload, Rapidshare, Hotfile, etc. allowed? - No sorry.

Aren’t links to upload services like rapidshare allowd if they don’t link to illegal content?

And how many of them do that - 0.0001%? :slight_smile:

But there is still a possibility to link to files hosted by rapidshare and related services, isn’t there one?

Ok, thank you.
I don’t understand this reply: our service is completely free, login all 3 month at bplaced.net .

What means login all 3 month at bplaced.net? Do you mean “every 3 months”? What happens if I don’t login every 3 months?

Every 3 months :wink:

The system will deactivate your account due to inactivity. Within 30 days after deactivation you can access to the support-system to request to reactivate your account. If you don’t react within this period we will delete your account.

But don´t worry. Blaced will contact you ~ 2 weeks before you will be deactivated.