Site not work

Hi my site ksslatina.com worked fine, but now I have the problem. ksslatina.com stil work but only first page. everithing else dosent work just geting the meesage :
-bplaced.net Diese Seite ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar, Fehler 404. Sorry, this page is not available any more, error 404. - Impressum-

the site adres @ bplaced is kss.bplaced.net

Hi,

your account is working fine.

Not work… Try any link on site and you will see…

You use the worng links :ps: at the posintion is nothint on the webspace :ps:

Like what? please explain…

for example
kss.bplaced.net/forum means the folder “forum” on your Webspac

Ok … TNX…
But my site worked fine abought 1 year, and few days before, there was a problem, i thik that Ip adres of C name rediredt was changed, and i getting the message abougt 4… eror.
The site is desineght in joomla cms, maby there is a problem whit new php server or what (I was reding abougt that in earlier posts)

Your Problem regards SEO, rewrite and htaccess.
You should activate rewrite in the options and change the htaccess.txt to .htaccess

If this ends up with too much 500 erros try an .htaccess out of one of my older posts.
That should work fine then

[quote=“GThreepwood”]Your Problem regards SEO, rewrite and htaccess.
You should activate rewrite in the options and change the htaccess.txt to .htaccess

If this ends up with too much 500 erros try an .htaccess out of one of my older posts.
That should work fine then[/quote]

Tnx man… the problem was in the htaccess, I fix that and now everithing work fine…
Tnx again