2nd database not shown in phpmyadmin

Hello, thanks for the free hosting!

I’ve created 2 databases, one with my default username (in which I have related a forum) and another one in which I related a sim racing league system. Both databases work fine, but in phpmyadmin I only see the one with my default username. The other one is not there, or I don’t know how to make it show up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

PS. On another note, is javascript-ing disabled in bplaced.net?

Your second database has it’s own user name, so you have to use that to log in to PMA.

No.

What do you mean anyway? JavaScript is a client side language, how should the server “disable” it?
You mean, do things like get filtered out? No, not at all. (Maybe if you’re using a special script, CMS, whatever - that might do so with user input, to avoid XSS attacks.)

Thanks for the info regarding the database!

As for the script, I have a script running fine on my paid host but it doesn’t on bplaced. It’s in a .php file (do2.php), which is called as following in my forum’s index_body.html:

[quote=„migf1“]Thanks for the info regarding the database!

As for the script, I have a script running fine on my paid host but it doesn’t on bplaced. It’s in a .php file (do2.php), which is called as following in my forum’s index_body.html:

[/quote]

Javascript works fine but the do2.php connects to lfsworld.net/pubstat/get_stat2.p … ufBG3mvoVC
and this connection uses url_fopen! Connections to external servers are deactivated.
But miro (the admin) works on a security fix to enable all the functions, which need external connections.
Maybe it will come in 1010 :ps:

Wow, that was pretty fast! :slight_smile:

Indeed, do2.php is used for retrieving racer/server/etc info from Live For Speed’s stats center. Many thanks for the info!