Cant login FTP or phpMyAdmin, website problem on .php

hi, im relatively new on this (3 or 4 months) i read alot before starting and got enough basic knowledge to traslate my ideas of how i wanted my website looks like, i was pretty happy about it (my page is made on wordpress), i was trying to ad a new plugin that asked me to modify the functions.php theme’s page, so i did as it asked me for, but it seems i did it wrong so now it shows me an error: " syntax error, unexpected ‚<‘ in /users/…/functions.php on line 1097", so reading about this problem on internet i found i have to get into FTP archives so i can fix the problem.

I tried to login on phpMyAdmin but it doesnt let me in, it shows me this „# 1045 The MySQL server did not authorize your access“.

Does anyone know how can i fix it? 2 weeks of my hard work is on hold to continue when if im able to solve this, i do need some help. :hail: :hail:

pls help me TT_TT , thanks.

Should i start all again? TT_TT

is there a way to copy my website to another hosting page with a more accesible FTP to correct it? or i may start all over again?

Always keep a copy of the original/working files, especially if you are inexperienced. If you have a backup, you can simply replace it in case you break something :wink:
If you show us the part of the code where the error occurs, we can probably help you.

I’m not exactly sure what the problem was here, but try to clear your browser cache/cookies.

Kind regards :wink2:

Always keep a copy of the original/working files, especially if you are inexperienced. If you have a backup, you can simply replace it in case you break something :wink:
If you show us the part of the code where the error occurs, we can probably help you.

I’m not exactly sure what the problem was here, but try to clear your browser cache/cookies.

Kind regards :wink2:[/quote]

hi, thanks for your answer, i cant post the code because i cant get in to my admin dashboard, i was working in a wordpress based website.

when i manipulated the theme’s php file all broke down. :confused: i did it wrong right? , and when triying to login on phpMyAdmin it keeps appearing the „# 1045 The MySQL server did not authorize your access“. So i cant do anything, i will restart again in holdays i guess… somewhere else :unamused: