Difficult to sign up for hosting

When I registered for web hosting, it was not a little confusing to find that I was signing up with what is, on the face of it, a totally different company! Just thought I’d mention it…

Hello,

what is your problem.

It is rather confusing that I think that I am signing up for web hosting with bplaced and then have to click on a square7 logo. I applied to square7, but have had no acknowledgment yet.

BTW Why was my sig killed?.. and I now notice that it has returned!

Hello,
When you have to click on the squre7-Logo, that means that currently no registration for bplaced is possible.
The german text on this page tells you that it is currently not possible to offer limitless registration since there are too many requests. This results in a quota of newly accepted accounts per day in a certain time slot (between 06:00 and 18:00 MEZ) If the account quota is exceeded before 18:00, the registration is closed sooner. So try to register again tomorrow.

Since suqare7 is a spin-off or subsidiary of bplaced, so it is offered to sign up there if you don’t want to wait (you’ll have ads on your page, though)

Thanks, progandy. I’ll try again in the :morgen:

[quote=“C0ldf1re”]
BTW Why was my sig killed?.. and I now notice that it has returned![/quote]
The “Websense ThreatSeeker” rated your site as “Malware site”. (Source: VirusTotal Scan)
The sig. was removed for ‘safety’ …

Greetings
fishi

[quote=“fishi”][quote=“C0ldf1re”]
BTW Why was my sig killed?.. and I now notice that it has returned![/quote]
The “Websense ThreatSeeker” rated your site as “Malware site”. (Source: VirusTotal Scan)
The sig. was removed for ‘safety’ …

Greetings
fishi
[/quote]

Well, so it does! And that tends to show that ‘Websense ThreatSeeker’ is worthless. Take a look at my tiny site at [Link entfernt - by tobsp] and view the source code. Not the tiniest chance of any malware hiding there, is there?

That “Virus Total” site is rubbish!

When I tried to sign up as a Community Member, I was just told, “internal server error”!

When I tried to post a comment to say that my site is benign, the comment did not actually get posted. The webpage has spend 10 minutes saying, “posting comment”.

Why would my totally innocent site get labelled as malware? The only answer that occurs to me might be that it is on a shared host where another user has misbehaved. The solution would be to sign up here, which I am now doing…

Well, I can’t use the new website. I cannot find any English instructions.

Stop editing my signature, please, bitte (using one of my few words in German)! There is nothing wrong with my website. It is a false alarm.

hello,

you can switch the language in the options.
our website/ user control panel (bplaced.net) is also available in english.

please remove your sigtnature, we don’t accept this.

How does one say, “This is frustrating in German”?