Domain name dns

Hallo

im buy it new doamin name www.q7-gaming.eu

where is my dns ip ect ? who cal my plzz help

soory for my bad english.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hi,

you only have to set up the A record. You can find the ip address that has to be entered there in the „Domain settings“ (bplaced UCP). The name should be an @ - it will be replaced with your domain name internally.

dont work man what are dns server names ?

Don’t you mean “Name Server”? You should be able to set up “NS” records beside those shown in your screenshot. If not so, I think your domain provider offers own name servers and you do not have to set up ones. In that case just enter your domain name in the UCP’s “Domain settings” and the ip address displayed there as an A record.

Thor can you help my plz with Teamviever add my msn engin2009 @ live dot nl

(spam-protected by Kerbi) !bunny

I’m going to add you soon, but I’m afraid I am not able to support you setting up the domain until Saturday.

can you give ur msn want im have not invite msn are st*pid -,- :smiley:

I use a type A record worked well

@mantap can you help my with teamviever plz ? :p

[quote]can you give ur msn want im have not invite msn are st*pid -,- :smiley: [/quote] What? I don’t understand what you want you say, I’m sorry… I prefer ICQ because I cannot log in to the network using the messenger.

give your msn because I get no message from you for friendship on msn my msn is engin2009@live.nl or enter your msn plz

lol!

Hello

q7-gaming.eu/ IS NOW WORKING !

why work q7-gaming.eu/ not ? can you help plzz

Mfg Engin

You’ve set up a lot of needless domains in the bplaced UCP. The only domain that needs to be set up there is g7-gaming.eu - subdomains are leading to the account automatically.

ow is fix closs topic :wink: