Externe Domain Name wird nicht funktionieren

Ich weiß, es wurden eine ganze Reihe von Beiträgen zu diesem Thema, aber ich habe sie alle folgten und es ist noch nicht für mich arbeiten.

IMG 1: img826.imageshack.us/img826/237/ … gement.jpg
IMG 2: img375.imageshack.us/img375/6248 … gement.jpg

Ich kann nicht herausfinden, was ich falsch mache …
Could it be because I have custom nameservers given to me by my old hosts? Könnte es sein, weil ich eigene Nameserver, die mir meine alten Gastgeber haben?

Hilfe? :frowning:

Could it be that the little dot (.) appearing in the second image after the net part stops it from working? Because you currently typed in „team-memento.bplaced.net.“…Maybe try to change that, the other stuff seems alright for me. Also be aware that you have to wait for wuite some time (depends on your domain host).

Greetings :wink2:

[quote=“kyanite”]Ich weiß, es wurden eine ganze Reihe von Beiträgen zu diesem Thema, aber ich habe sie alle folgten und es ist noch nicht für mich arbeiten.

Could it be because I have custom nameservers given to me by my old hosts? Könnte es sein, weil ich eigene Nameserver, die mir meine alten Gastgeber haben?

Hilfe? :([/quote]your posted settings wasn’t that wrong at all… but I would do it this way:

[code]@ IN A 178.63.25.142

• IN CNAME @[/code](the last @ maybe needs to be your FQDN so: “team-memento.net.”)

what ever… you changed your Nameservers a very bad way^^
You try to use bplaced’s one, but that’s totally wrong. Just reset your Nameserver back to their default if you Domain Provider provides you some. Most Providers do.

And for bplaced itself, you have to remove www.team-memento.net and add just team-memento.net otherwise only ppl using your “www” Subdomain are able to get your site.

[quote=„Mgier“]Could it be that the little dot (.) appearing in the second image after the net part stops it from working? Because you currently typed in „team-memento.bplaced.net.“…Maybe try to change that, the other stuff seems alright for me. Also be aware that you have to wait for wuite some time (depends on your domain host).

Greetings :wink2:[/quote]

To be honest, I put it in without a dot… then it automatically adds the dot :confused:
And I left it 24 hours and it didn’t do anything…

[quote=„White-Tiger“][quote=„kyanite“]Ich weiß, es wurden eine ganze Reihe von Beiträgen zu diesem Thema, aber ich habe sie alle folgten und es ist noch nicht für mich arbeiten.

Hilfe? :([/quote]your posted settings wasn’t that wrong at all… but I would do it this way:

[code]@ IN A 178.63.25.142

• IN CNAME @[/code](the last @ maybe needs to be your FQDN so: „team-memento.net.“)

what ever… you changed your Nameservers a very bad way^^
You try to use bplaced’s one, but that’s totally wrong. Just reset your Nameserver back to their default if you Domain Provider provides you some. Most Providers do.

And for bplaced itself, you have to remove www.team-memento.net and add just team-memento.net otherwise only ppl using your „www“ Subdomain are able to get your site.[/quote]
I’ve fixed the bplaced by removing the www.
As for nameservers, ive got:
primary.bplaced.net
&
secondary.bplaced.net
The domains support has told me to try
ns1.bplaced.net
&
ns2.bplaced.net
I’m confused coz bplaced tells me to not use nameservers, and my domain tell me to use nameservers :frowning:

As for changing the settings I put, shall I change them or not?

Thanks!

bplaced does not offer nameservers.
Normally your domain vendor offers them alongside the domain.

Also you must not add the domain www. in the bplaced-UCP, but the one without www.

[quote=“kyanite”][]
As for nameservers, ive got:
primary.bplaced.net
&
secondary.bplaced.net
The domains support has told me to try
ns1.bplaced.net
&
ns2.bplaced.net
I’m confused coz bplaced tells me to not use nameservers, and my domain tell me to use nameservers :([/quote]yeah… stupid Domain host right? :smiley:
No… I can’t say that much about it… I don’t know what you’ve did/asked and what they exactly answered…
But the current situation is wrong. When your Domain host does not provide Nameservers for your use, you can use free ones like:[quote=“me”]free DNS-/NameServer:
[ul][li]Sitelutions [size=85](Limit: none^^?)[/size][/li]
[li]DNSexit [size=85](Limit: none^^? little delay, few seconds)[/size][/li]
[li]free editDNS [size=85](Limit: 5 Domains, “nur” 2 DNS Server, untested)[/size][/li]
[li]XName [size=85](Limit: none as that changes takes about 1 hour and they got some bugs^^)[/size][/li][/ul][/quote]

[quote=“kyanite”]As for changing the settings I put, shall I change them or not?
[][/quote]I’ts your choice… so your settings should work, but my are always the best :smiley: [size=85](they really don’t matter that much, they work nearly the same way)[/size]

Moved to English section…

The WHOIS shows 5wire.co.uk as the domain seller.
It seems that they have nameservers for you wich you should use. There is no need to register to one of the services White-Tiger mentioned I think.

I’ve messaged the support to give me the 5wire nameservers :slight_smile:

No luck as of yet :frowning:

Then try these: (if it doesn’t work after 48h try .info instead of .co.cuk)

ns1.5wire.co.uk ns2.5wire.co.uk

[quote=“progandy”]Then try these: (if it doesn’t work after 48h try .info instead of .co.cuk)

ns1.5wire.co.uk ns2.5wire.co.uk[/quote]
It’s .info.
Their support told me.
I’ve set them now… gotta wait 48 hours i guess :frowning:

Working! Thanks for your help guys!