Helfen Sie bitte dem Neuling

Guten Tag!

Ich nicht seit langem auf webhosting bplaced.net
Erklären Sie bitte, - wohin die Dateien der Webseite auszustellen?

Zum Beispiel: ich habe die Domäne mysite.san4o.bplaced.net/ geschaffen
Später hat den Katalog “mysite.san4o.bplaced.net” geschaffen
Der Weg zur Webseite wurde solcher Art /users/san4o/www/mysite.san4o.bplaced.net/
Aber es ist nicht richtig.
Helfen Sie bitte.

Danke.

hallo…

du logst dich beim FTP ein und lädst es in das haubtverzeichniss.
Die vorhandenen Ordner kannst du löchen.

dann ist deine seite über erreichbar: dein-benutzername.bplaced.net

viel spas noch bei bplaced!

lg max

Ich denke mal FTP ist nicht sein problem er kennt anscheinen den vollständigen pfad nicht bzw. hatt ihn falsch angegeben.

Because you’ll need a ftp-client, you have to download it. I recommend Filezilla to you. After starting filezilla, you have to enter your login information. Than just connect and you’ll done :slight_smile: (If you searching for the port, just leave this input field empty or use 21 - you can choose, both are the same) If you want to upload something to the server, you can pull over the files you want to upload. It’s like copying files from one place on your hard drive to another place using the file explorer. Have fun :slight_smile:

(just for info: server url: username.bplaced.net; password: the one you created while you registered an account or create a new one after logging into your account at bplaced.net; username: your bplaced username)

Er ist russe und hatt jommla schon draufkopiert aber net installiert ka weswegen.

er müsste ja nur ins verzeichnis mysite.san4o.bplaced.net/msfo_1/ reinhüpfen, dann starter der installer …
dann eine index.php in die root :

[code]

<?php header ("Location: [mysite.san4o.bplaced.net/msfo_1/](http://mysite.san4o.bplaced.net/msfo_1/)"); ?>

fettisch

Entschuldigen Sie, dass lange nicht zurückrief.

Danke von allem für die Hilfe.
Ich werde jetzt versuchen.

Verzeihen Sie für den schlechten Deutschen.

hoffe du hast meine PM gelesen und verstanden.
Jedoch sehe ich keine “englische” Version :stuck_out_tongue: Wie dem auch sei^^ Achte jedoch darauf das du dein Passwort änderst :wink:

[quote=“White-Tiger”]hoffe du hast meine PM gelesen und verstanden.
Jedoch sehe ich keine “englische” Version :stuck_out_tongue: Wie dem auch sei^^ Achte jedoch darauf das du dein Passwort änderst :wink:[/quote]

Yes, White-Tiger, I have read your message, thanks!!! :slight_smile:

My old hosting had Cpanel. There, at domain creation, - the catalogue of this domain which takes places in the catalogue public_html is automatically created

public_html/site_1.com
public_html/site_2.com
public_html/site_3.com

On bplaced to me it is necessary to place 2 sites. (For example: site_1.com and site_2.com)
I cannot understand, - where to me to place these sites?
Thanks.

bplaced don’t has any public_html or something like that.
After you are logged in with Filezilla or any other FTP Client, you should already in the right directory.
Currently you uploaded your files in “filemanager” and in your own directory “msfo” but you can move all your content in “filemanager” to / so to the directory where “filemanager” is in.

Hope you understand what i mean and that i have understand what you meant :smiley:

san4o.bplaced.net/ <- is your main page and as you can see, there are some directory’s eg. “filemanager” and your own one “msfo” and the one for phpMyAdmin (for MySQL administration) and phpPgAdmin (for PgSQL administration)

Kind regards
White-Tiger

I have understood all!!! :smiley:

Thanks White-Tiger and all who has helped!!! :wink: