Internal error on web server or ...?

Hi folks!

Does anybodu know why I constantly get thi smessage than I try to open www.zdravlje.bplaced.net ( my web page here ). I try in FM, in IE but it give me the same error message, and I don’t know why and what that message means???

[color=#000080][i]Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@bplaced.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2 Server at zdravlje.bplaced.net Port 80[/i][/color]

Do you have a .htaccess on your webspace. It could cause it. Maybe you can post the content of your .htaccess and some pro could tell you what’s wrong :wink:

Greez

Yes I have.

It’s only 38 Bytes file o.0

"

php_value mbstring.func_overload 4
"

and that’s all what I have inside that file.

Page is created in Paralles Plesk Site Builder 4.x !coffee

But this does not also tell me anything o.0 .
I try to google it, and found „something“ but I’m not PHP expert… :hail: So, Is there any „simple“ solution, or maybe some „try - and - error - until - succsess“ hints, or… give up ? :wink:

*As no one answers:

Hm. I honestly don’t have a clue either. Maybe it’s the best to try, yea. Maybe try to empty the .htaccess, as that could be the only command which could cause the error. But be careful. I don’t know what will happen :ps:
Haven’t found anything useful on google :frowning:

I found on Google that it is basicly bug in PHP, but did’nt find any simple solution… I’m not a PHP programmer so, maybe it is simple for them, but not for me…

If I fonud something, I’ll post it here because of others.