Is the server down?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the server is down today? I have two websites hosted on bplaced and both of them stopped responding this morning.

Thank you

Hello,

which url´s?

Hi,

rover75.bplaced.net

It was up shortly after I wrote my previous post but it is down again now :neutral_face:

hello,

nothing is “down” - the service is provided with no delays or issues of any kind. What exactly is your error message?

ciao

The connection has timed out. Hm, might be too many connections at the same time? I will wait and see what happens.

Anyway, thanks for quick reply and very good hosting. I have been with you for some time now and am very impressed! So thanks guys and keep up the good work!

hello,

I doubt that a connection timeout is possible due to the server load, perhaps your IP was temporarily banned due to too many accesses. Did you perhaps upload data via FTP before? Keep in mind to set up your FTP client not to use more than 3 (or even better, just one) concurrent connections to the server. This might lead to too many open TCP-connections and therefor to a ban, since abuse is being assumed in that case.

ciao