Joomla and PHP 5.3

Hey guys,

I’ve got some problems with php 5.3 working with joomla… well I know joomla still doesn’t work properly with new php but is there any solution to fix it? you know it’s kinda annoying when site displays errors maybe someone could help me out?

your help thanks in advance

hi,

would you please name the URL of your site with the errors occurring?

ciao

well, it is a private part of my page so you can see it only if you are a registered member. I’ve created an account for you, where can I send you the details? (username, password)

hi,

… you may also just quote the given error, I’ll try to fix it for you.

ciao

Ok

Site says:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /users/sot/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 1523

That’s the error message and site doesn’t display tabs. :frowning:

hi,

I’m not sure wether I just applied a workaround or not, if the result is not satisfactory then please open a ticket within your control panel and submit the data of the new account you created as well.

ciao

Error message disappeared but tabs didn’t come back, I wrote a ticket and added username and password you can see it.

Thank you

hi,

I’m not sure what tabs you are referring to, what about now?

ciao

WoOoOw it works like a charm now :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, you are the best :wink:

Cheers

hi,

please do not update your installation to some newer version which has no major changes towards PHP 5.3.0 at least - the error might reoccur then, I’d have to fix it again in such a case. For this time, I’ll just send you the bill via eMail.

ciao

ok i will keep this version, what do you mean bill via email? sorry for that but it’s not my native language

the payment for my services, 180€ per hour.

are you just kidding right? it’s a free service site says, if it is not I don’t need my site anymore

bwhaha :smiley: sure - I bet you really believed into this for a second, I’m just kidding, no bills :wink:

do you live in Austria right? I’ll definitely invite you for a beer coz I saw your profile :ps: such a good occupation :smiley:

hi,

vienna, yes - I’m from serbia however, but beer… nope. Martini, Campari and stuff, but no beeeer, thanks anyway :smiley:

ciao

Hello!

First sorry about my english :S

I save my site with joomlapack. When i try to reinstall my site, it cant work :S I think it was caused by the php 5.3. Here is my site: trader.bplaced.net/ there are lot of errors.

Error on my administrator panel:

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::access() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/trader/www/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::checkedOut() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/trader/www/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::published() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/trader/www/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Could you help me?

done.

ciao

Thank you miro!

Hi , i have some errors with joomla too .

[code]Warning: Parameter 4 to JHTMLMenu::treerecurse() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/mydarkside/www/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /users/mydarkside/www/administrator/components/com_menus/models/list.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /users/mydarkside/www/administrator/components/com_menus/models/list.php on line 147

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /users/mydarkside/www/administrator/components/com_menus/views/list/view.php on line 65

Warning: Parameter 1 to modMainMenuHelper::buildXML() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/mydarkside/www/libraries/joomla/cache/handler/callback.php on line 99
[/code]

My account is ********
Please fix it .

Fixed ! Thanks .