Problems with domain

My problem is that I wanted to redirect my domain domace-matrice.bplaced.net to domace-matrice.co.cc but my Type A is not working. When I go to my IP 78.46.72.7 (type A) it shows me some sort of advertisment, but my domain omace-matrice.bplaced.net is working well. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my type A?

How the beep should we know - when all the information you give us about what you set up where and how are - nothing?

How the beep should we know - when all the information you give us about what you set up where and how are - nothing?[/quote]
He’s obviously new here, so you can cool down and instead ask him if he wants to supply additional information so we can help him.

@kisobran007
Make a screenshot of your domain settings on co.cc and a screenshot of your domain settings here.
If you need help i can give you guide you to setting it up by msn.
You can PM me for this :wink:
Domains are a bit of a struggle here ( think it’s bplaced specific, for others just use dns which is plain simple… )

Good luck,

-Laeresh

I am sorry guys, my english is bad. I will show problem in a pictures. OK?
[attachment=1]bplaced.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]co.cc.JPG[/attachment]

2 things first.
1, in the bplaced domain manager, also add the domain with www.
so you have domace-matrice.co.cc with mount point / and www.domace-matrice.co.cc with mount point / ( else it wont work with and without www. )

Second, On co.cc the cname the host is correct, but the Value should only be the bplaced domain.

So that becomes
Host: domace-matrice.bplaced.net.domace-matrice.co.cc
Type/Priority: CNAME
Value: domace-matrice.bplaced.net

I suggest you wait 24 hours, bplaced updates slow ^^.
Afterwards your domain should work.

Thanks dutchharbor. I understand the first thing and i did like you said me. But the second one I think that I am already done. See here:
[attachment=0]bbb.JPG[/attachment]

domace-matrice.co.cc 1D A 78.46.72.7
domace-matrice.co.cc 1D CNAME domace-matrice.bplaced.net
www.domace-matrice.co.cc 1D CNAME domace-matrice.co.cc

It s ok guys now everything. Thanks

Good it worked out ^^

ps: sorry 'bout that, didn’t looked it over well enough :ps: