Wordpress error when trying to add new plugins or themes

Hello

First of all i want to thank you very much for excellent free hosting!

Please can someone help me to figure out, what happenning when i am trying to access (add new) theme or plugin at my wordpress site, i am receiving the following error massage

Also problem with jetpack plugin when trying to connect with jetpack, in this case i received following error

[quote]Jetpack could not contact WordPress.com: register_http_request_failed. This usually means something is incorrectly configured on your web host.
There are no HTTP transports available which can complete the requested request.[/quote]

Any help will be much appriciated
Sorry for my english
Thanks all very much beforehand

External connections („Sockets“) are available with bplaced pro only. You can install themes and plugins manually.

Kind regards :wink2:

[quote=„Mgier“]External connections („Sockets“) are available with bplaced pro only. You can install themes and plugins manually.

Kind regards :wink2:[/quote]

Thank you very much for your response!
I understand you, but what i should do with jetpack’s issue? is it also requires bplaced pro version

[quote=„webgrammar“]
I understand you, but what i should do with jetpack’s issue? is it also requires bplaced pro version[/quote]

Yes, i suppose. I am not familiar with Jetpack’s functionality, but you might be able to use the components that do not require external connections.

Kind regards :wink2: